History

The Malloy Law Firm, LLP traces its roots to the law practice started by Harlan L. Larson in 1933.

Mr. Larson’s general practice was supplemented when Robert Malloy joined the firm in 1974 after his graduation from Drake University Law School. In 1975 the firm became Larson & Malloy until Harlan’s death in 1981. From 1982 until the present it has been known as Malloy Law Firm.

The firm expanded in 2005 with the opening of a second office in West Des Moines, Iowa. With two central Iowa offices, the Malloy Law Firm serves clients all over the state.

The Malloy Law Firm celebrates its 84th year in business in 2017. We have concentrated on Agriculture Law, Litigation, Business Law, Probate and Estate Planning. For many decades, the firm has had the privilege of serving the fine people of Iowa and beyond.

Two Locations

West Des Moines Office:
1225 Jordan Creek Parkway, Suite 116
West Des Moines, Iowa 50266
(515) 457-8501
Fax (515) 457-8405

Goldfield Office:
503 N. Main Street
P.O. Box 128
Goldfield, Iowa 50542
(515) 825-3181
Fax (515) 825-3898